Health and safety policy
We understand our responsibilities under the ‘Health and Safety at Work, etc Act 1974’. We will do our best to keep to this law. Our staff understand their role in helping us make sure we have a safe and healthy working environment.
We know that, wherever possible, we must do the following.
- Provide and maintain a healthy and safe place to work, with safe systems of work and safe equipment.
- Carry out regular risk assessments to identify any problems.
- Train our staff and make sure they have the information they need to maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Promote health and safety throughout our organisation.
- Make sure we take appropriate action to prevent problems and protect our staff.
- Make sure we have access to reliable advice to make sure we meet our legal responsibilities.
We must make sure that our staff know what their responsibilities are to help us achieve our goals. They know they must co-operate with us and keep to our safety rules which we provide in our Employee Safety Handbook.